History of the Firm
Who Is JNKA
• Thoughtful design, as required to develop creative solutions that reflect the beliefs and unique identity of each client and community we serve.
• Professionalism, exemplified by our integrity and dedication to good communication, strong team oriented working relationships, excellence in the services we provide, and business practices that are successful and ethical yet open to taking reasonable risks.
• Good stewardship, manifested by our commitment to sustainable design and responsible management of the environment and of our clients’ physical and financial resources.
• Relationships, with our clients and professional colleagues, but most especially with our families as we strive to achieve a healthy balance between professional work and family life.
• Respect, for religious freedom and the unique values and beliefs of our clients and employees.
Overview of the Firm
We pride ourselves on our technical proficiency and on successfully executing the construction phase of each project with a team-oriented approach. Our ability to work collaboratively with church leaders, building committees, consultants, and contractors is essential to helping our clients stay on budget while seeing their visions become reality.
Our personal faith experiences and the architectural challenges and rewards of working with faith based organizations are the foundations of our commitment to specialize in religious architecture. Our collective passion drives us as we address the concerns, needs, and goals of these unique projects, which provide a meaningful outlet for our creative talents that serve our clients in their most important work.