Project Description

Since 1929, the Holy Name Cathedral Rectory has been used by the priests, religious sisters, and administrative staff for living quarters, meeting space, and offices. The building had an outdated infrastructure and lacked modernized features for accessibility and safety. This project included a complete renovation of the six-story building, including the priests’ apartments, convent spaces, meeting rooms and administrative spaces to provide improved layouts and handicapped accessibility throughout, including a new elevator and an exterior entrance addition. New building systems provided central heating and air conditioning, accessible bathroom facilities, and a central fire alarm system.